Monday, November 10, 2008

Thanks For The Post Idea, Lorraine

10 YEARS AGO I . . .

1.) Turned 23 (since it's my birthday, natch)
2.) Had recently moved back from living in Minnesota (no offense to the Midwest, but that was pretty much the worst year of my life)
3.) Had already been married for 2 years (we were babies when we got together, I tell you!)
4.) Had just returned to school and gotten my job at the UNHM Library
5.) Would never have entertained the thought of joining a gym

5 THINGS ON TODAY'S TO-DO LIST (this is grossly unrepresentative of a typical day since I took it easy for my birthday)

1.) Go out to breakfast (which was delicious and the kids were great!)
2.) Play with the Muffins
3.) Take a nap
4.) Read
5.) Pick up a table at Target for Thanksgiving at Mom's

5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE

1.) Pay off my, my mother's and J's parents' mortgages
2.) Sock away a ton for the kids' college funds
3.) Buy a vacation home up North
4.) Go on a trip to England, Scotland and Ireland (and maybe never come back!)
5.) Set up a kickass quilt studio

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED

1.) Tilton, NH
2.) Colchester, VT
3.) Rochester, MN
4.) Manchester, NH
5.) Concord, NH

5 JOBS I'VE HAD

1.) Tilton School: Waitress for the Gordon Summer Research Conferences
2.) Tilt'n Diner: Hostess and Soda Jerk (I make killer frappes!)
3.) NHCTC-Laconia: Library Assistant
4.) UNH Manchester: Library Assistant, Head of Interlibrary Lending and all-around Amazing Employee ;)
5.) Mom

1 comment:

Gull said...

I just stumbled upon your blog (via the NaBloPoMo website) and couldn't help but leave a comment. I'm from the Tilton area too, and love eating at the Tilt'n Diner, so it was fun seeing it mentioned in this post. =)

AND I'm a librarian. ;o)

So anyway... hi.