Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Random Bullet Points

  • I'm psyched that Top Chef is back. I would never make most of the stuff that is done on the show (mostly because I'm a pretty picky eater), but it's so entertaining to watch the competition.
  • The Muffins will get a day at Nana's on Friday so that I can attack the kitchen and maybe rearrange the front room again. I need to make the kitchen more user-friendly as the Holidays are approaching and more kid-safe as the kidlets, Liam in particular, are getting better and better at reaching things. And..who knew a stove would be such a fun thing to climb?! On some level, my kids have got to be overachievers when it comes to troublemaking.
  • I am in desperate need of a haircut. Have I already mentioned this? This always happens. I start getting the urge for a cut and then ignore it. I end up liking what my hair is doing for a while and then it just all of a sudden becomes too much and too heavy and I hate how it looks. I've been seeing the same stylist for nearly 1o years, but I think it's time for a change. I'd like to find someone closer to home, but don't really know how to go about finding someone new.
  • Damn you, Chris Martin. I hate myself for loving the new coldplay. I cannot get enough of Viva La Vida (YouTube). I think it may be some kind of sickness or something.
  • Now, I must go load the dishwasher.

No comments: