Ella's been into telling (really bad) knock-knock jokes lately. The other day, from the back seat, her brother decided he didn't want to play along any longer. This is what I heard:
Ella: Knock-knock, Liam!
Ella: Liam! KNOCK-KNOCK!
Liam: No one's home!
Saturday, July 3, 2010
- Yes, my oldest sister also has twins. Yep, a set of boy/girl twins, too. The age difference is 23 years between my sister and me and 28 years between my niece and nephew and Liam and Ella.
- Yes, I always had a feeling that I was going to have twins. Ever since I was about 10.
- Nope, you're right, I don't know what it's like to "just have one."
- No, it's not quite like "just doing everything twice."
- I haven't had a solid night's sleep since sometime in 2005.
- Technically Liam is a minute older, but who's counting?
- Uhm, nope, they're not identical.
- Nope, they're not "maternal" or "paternal," either.
- Yep, they're fraternal.
- Yes, as a matter of fact they do keep us on our toes.
- Yes, I can tell them apart.
- Well, I don't subscribe to the "one and done" philosophy, although if that's what works for you great! We'll see what the universe has in store for us.
- Yes, I would love more children. See above.
- Yes, even another set of twins. (This is my not so secret wish, actually.)
- Well, double trouble *polite grin* sort of, but more so double blessing (not technically a question, I know, but a statement I hear a lot...still).