Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thankful

I am thankful for my husband. He is my best friend, a true partner, and the best father our children could ever ask for.

I am thankful for my children. For their health and happiness and their laughter. They are the loves of my life and I am grateful for every moment, delightful and challenging, that I am blessed to be their mother.

I am thankful for my mother. She is strength and beauty and love personified. I am thankful for her health and her music and that I am her daughter.

I am thankful for my family. We all have our own little insanities, but we are strong and unique and really great together. Today was a wonderful reminder of how amazing it is to be part of a large family. I wouldn't want it any other way.

I am thankful for C. She is my friend and loves the Muffins and is a really great young woman. I am proud of her.

I am thankful for my friends.

I am thankful for my life.

************

Winning quote of the day?

"I'm thankful that George Bush will be out of office soon." - My 9 year-old nephew, when it was his turn to say what he was thankful for.

No comments: