Thursday, November 29, 2007

Blah

The kids decided to wake up extra early today. And then they decided that naps are highly overrated. I'm tired. And a little down.

I can't believe that Thanksgiving was a week ago. The day, for me at least, was so fun and full of laughter and togetherness and now it seems so distant. It doesn't feel as though we're heading towards Christmas and I haven't been in much of a festive mood. I have enjoyed watching some of the Christmas specials with the kids (Shrek The Halls was very cute), but I just don't feel Christmasy. I don't like feeling this way. I want to embrace the season, but right now I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by everything that I need to do in order to make the Holidays enjoyable. It'll all get done, but I just don't feel up to it right now.

Tomorrow's another day, right?

No comments: