Friday, November 30, 2007

The End Of Every Day But The Beginning Of More Often

Well, well, well what a day we had in New Hampshire, eh?

It's the last day of NaBloPoMo and I have to say that, though I'm sure a lot of what I've had to say isn't interesting to anyone other than myself, it's been a good experience and I will definitely keep up with the blog more often than I had been before I decided to give this a try.

I still feel as though I'm finding my voice in the blogosphere and I'm experimenting with my comfort zone in terms of how much of myself and my family I reveal. I'm hoping that over the next few months, I'll have good news to share and that'll at least focus the blog for the foreseeable future.

Until then, though, I'll be around a lot more than I was and I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: