Sunday, November 25, 2007

Bits And Pieces

#2 has taken to calling #1 "baby." It's really rather cute. This afternoon, after #1 and I woke up from taking a nap, she was excited to see him and was all about "hi, baby"ing him as he slid down the stairs.

Perfume wasn't so great. It had the feel of a very twisted fairy tale. I was sorry that I'd wasted time on it (not to mention that we stayed up until 1:30 am watching it). Supposedly, the book is much better, but I don't care enough to find out.

We didn't end up going to Shaker Village. The headache turned out to be a migraine. The Motrin wasn't working, so I took a Maxalt and it went away. I was having some migraine-related vertigo, too, which was not pleasant, but also not incapacitating. I'm fairly certain it's all passed, now, though. Thankfully.

The next couple of weeks are going to be packed. I need to wrap up (literally and figuratively) gift buying for J's family and get the packages out. His sister's oldest's birthday is December 6th, so I want to everything shipped by the 3rd, at the latest. This is the time of year when I fall a little more in love with UPS.

Why does it always seem that there's more to say and I forget once I sit down to say it?

No comments: