Thursday, July 26, 2007

Uninspired

I have some post ideas simmering in my mind, but I'm trying to decide how best to approach them and, more appropriately in the case of the one of the potential posts, how much I want to expose myself.

We've rigged up a new setup to contain the Muffins to an area smaller than the entire first floor, but larger than their play area was before. The kids are getting used to it, but are almost having too much fun throwing toys and sippy cups over the gates. #2, especially, doesn't enjoy having her will thwarted and rather liked being able to roam around the entire first floor of the house.

On a completely different note, I think we've pretty much decided to ditch the landline by fall. I'm slowly working on switching our primary contact number over to my cell number (I actually never realized how many places that would involve (like today, when I scheduled an oil change for the van)). We feel good about it. Now, to explore phone options...

No comments: