Wednesday, July 11, 2007

100 Things About Me, Part 3

  • I hate, hate, hate turning around in other people's driveways. I've been known to drive for miles just to find a spot to turn around in that isn't someone's driveway.
  • I always sleep with at least one foot outside of the covers.
  • I'm the youngest of 10 children. There's a 23-year age difference between my oldest sibling and myself.
  • This is why I have some nieces and nephews who are around my age, others who are in their teens and early 20s and still others who are more the ages you'd expect when someone my age mentions having a niece or nephew.
  • I have a niece who's older than I am by nearly 2 years.
  • I don't drink coffee.
  • I love coffee ice cream, though, and am a huge fan of mocha frappes.
  • I hate it when people think a milkshake is the same thing as a frappe. (A frappe has ice cream, milk, and syrup; a milkshake doesn't have ice cream, despite what Wikipedia says.)
  • I believe in God.
  • I have 19 nieces and nephews on my side, and 2 nieces on J's side. #1 and #2 are Mom's 20th and 21st grandchildren.
  • As the 10th child, I always wanted to have the 20th grandchild.
  • Since the Muffins were born, I don't always get to shower every day.
  • I adored being pregnant.
  • I have a crush on Nathan Fillion.
  • I like to quilt and knit, but don't have time for much of either these days.
  • I pronounce "either" and "neither" like "eyether"and "neyether," not "eether" or "kneether."
  • J and I eloped.
  • Sometimes I wish we'd had a small wedding and reception with close family and friends.
  • I didn't hyphenate my last name until I'd been married for 4 years. J was a little miffed that I didn't do it from the outset, but he got over it. I was trying to be all traditional, but really missed my maiden name.
  • I did not hyphenate the Muffins' last name. They have J's last name only.

No comments: