Friday, July 13, 2007

100 Things About Me, Part 5

  • I'm a scorpio.
  • I always knew I'd have twins.
  • I love old school Nintendo games.
  • I still play those games on the Nintendo at Mom's house. My brother bought it when I was 13 and I had just had my tonsils removed.
  • I hope to have more children
  • I'm trying to find the perfect wooden Advent calendar to start a new tradition for the Muffins this year.
  • I now drive an automatic, but prefer manual transmissions.
  • I have a crush on Kiefer Sutherland.
  • It bothers me that titles that begin with "The" are in alphabetical order under "T" on the On Demand listings and elsewhere.
  • My father died when I was 6.
  • I wear my hair in a ponytail almost every day so the kidlets don't pull it. This leads to them playing with my earrings, though.
  • My favorite story when I was a little girl was The Elves and the Shoemaker.
  • My sister, N, waited all morning with me so I could pick out the perfect Cabbage Patch Doll when they first came to town.
  • When Mom sent our sister, K, to bring us breakfast, everyone thought that the store had opened and rushed the doors. Somehow, N still managed to be fourth in line.
  • I still have that doll. Her name is Greta Lee. I took her everywhere for a very long time.
  • Someday, I hope to visit Nova Scotia, Iceland, England, Scotland and Ireland. Nova Scotia, Iceland and Scotland are tops, though.
  • One of my favorite books is A Stranger in the Kingdom.
  • My wish for my children is that they know happiness and love, can learn from sorrow and grow to be kind, confident people who work to make this world a better place.
  • My all-time favorite band is U2.
  • I'm a big fan of hand sanitizers. I guess I'm contributing to the mutation of a superbug.

No comments: