Monday, July 9, 2007

100 Things About Me, Part 1

  • My eyes turn green when I'm angry.
  • I'm terrified of thunder storms.
  • My first crush was on Darth Vader. Seriously.
  • I prefer baking to cooking, but do both well.
  • I make kickass chocolate chip oatmeal cookies.
  • If I had to choose between the lake and the ocean, I'd choose the ocean. In winter.
  • I abhor seafood.
  • I often skip ahead and read the end of book. This does not prevent me from finishing the book. I like to see how the author gets to the ending.
  • I don't like summer. Fall is my season of choice, followed closely by winter.
  • I have a thing for even numbers. I'm still not completely over the fact that my children were born on an odd-numbered day.
  • I am happy, though, that Easter will not fall on their birthday until they turn 17.
  • But! 5 is my favorite number.
  • My nose is pierced on the right side.
  • Originally, this was to "even out" the number of piercings I had on each side of my body. I've since let some others close up and I now have 1 extra piercing on my right side. It's in my nose.
  • My favorite colors are green and blue.
  • I love the bagpipes.
  • If I owned it, I would never watch Gone With the Wind. Whenever it's on tv, I can't tear myself away.
  • Growing up, I thought my family was the only one that had a tradition of eating Chinese food on New Year's Eve.
  • I've been wrong before.
  • I never learned how to type properly. This amuses and amazes J to no end.

No comments: