Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Good Lord It Just Gets Nuttier!

OK, it's just wrong that Cloris is still on. She seriously needs to go.

***********

On a serious note, this proposed bailout is just wrong. And McCain's suspension of his campaign? What a show! I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that the economy just isn't his thing, or that he can't debate worth shit, or even the handy little fact that he's clearly behind in the polls right now.

Ugh.

I wonder if Sarah Palin is at all resentful of how micro-managed she is. Photo-ops only while meeting with foreign heads of state? I could almost buy Olbermann's suggestion that McCain's display is a ploy to wipe the VP debate off of the map (about 6 mins into the video). It's clear the woman can't hold her own. I wonder when she'll get back to Katie Couric?

I'm viscerally disgusted by all that's going on.

No comments: