Thursday, September 18, 2008

Brain So Full

I've been overwhelmed by everything that I want to write about that I've just been avoiding writing anything. Sorry.

Life is good here. We had a bunch of trees taken down in our backyard last week and at first I was daunted by all of the light and space. Now, though, we're in love with the backyard and can't believe we finally had the work done (it was purely because we had two dead trees that J was convinced were going to fall on the house). It's definitely been the summer of home improvement around here. In this summer alone, we've done more to our home than the previous owners did the entire time they lived here (which was for 25 years before we bought it). Now...the basement, but that's another issue in and of itself.

I'd like to try and make the Highland Games this weekend, but J doesn't think we should try it yet with the kids. Unfortunately, I think he may be right. Next year!

I loathe my chest and tricep workout. Just sayin'.

I also loathe Sarah Palin. I think McCain handed the election to Obama with that selection and I'm thrilled to see the post-Palin bump is over. Tina Fey on SNL doing Palin was great, though! Looking forward to more of that.

OK, more later when I can figure out to say what's rumbling around in my brain.

No comments: