Sunday, September 21, 2008

Bits

I made this for dinner last night and it was really good. The leftovers were even better tonight! I will definitely try out more recipes from her site. I love using my crockpot...it was a bit of advice from one of the few parenting books I read before Liam and Ella were born and I agree that it makes life easier. I throw the meal together while the kids are still sleeping and then we have a great dinner by the time J comes home. I was so excited to to stumble upon Stephanie's site.

I'm thinking of cheating on my hair stylist and finding someone local. I've been seeing Michelle for nearly 10 years, but I feel as though it's time for a change. I'm in desperate need of at least a serious bang trim.

There was an arts market downtown yesterday and we bought some small pieces from this artist. Her stuff was beautiful. We stumbled upon my sister-in-law, too, who was selling her homemade aromatherapy pillows and knitting up a storm. (And, I so didn't even know that my SIL had an Etsy shop.) I think we'll check it out next weekend, if the weather's nice.

No comments: