Sunday, December 16, 2007

We're A Little Bit Crazy

Good God, N was successful in her venture to get a Wii and then we took our lives in our hands and went out and got one, too. I think the theory was something along the lines of, "why should H go to the store alone in the middle of nor'easter when we could all potentially die together?" Fortunately, we didn't die and - for a guy who claimed to not be interested in getting a Wii - J is seriously loving the early Christmas gift.

(You didn't actually think I was going to wrap it and put it under the tree did you?)

So addicted.

I'm currently trying to not pee my pants while I watch J box (actually, he's quite good).

J and I made our little Miis of ourselves and I made one for C, too. I gave her a moustache and, man oh man, I haven't laughed so hard in such a long time. She's being a great sport about it and letting it stay.

Damn I'm funny.

And here's what the kids decided to do this afternoon:

No comments: