Wednesday, October 31, 2007

On Halloween Day In The Morning


Neither kidlet was particularly interested in posing for me. #1 is always very fascinated with trying to pull the camera out of my hands and #2 has apparently decided somewhere along the line that she'll allow two - three if you're lucky - shots to be taken and then she vigorously shakes her head "no" until you turn the camera away from her. These are the best that I could do.

This is breakfast when your kids decide to get up three hours earlier than they normally do and your entire morning just pretty much goes to hell. For what it's worth, 3 boxes = 1 serving, so I technically had less than 3 servings...so, you know, I showed restraint. Also, Milk Duds are a toal workout for the jaw, so there's got to be some calorie burning going on.

No comments: