Courtesy of Calliope, though, here's a fun little Saturday Scattegories...
Use the first letter of your first name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things - nothing made up. You can not use your own name for the boy/girl names.
1. What is your name? Heather (since I already revealed the kidlets' names...)
2. A 4 letter word: heat (and, damn, was it hot today!)
3. A vehicle: Hummer
5. A boy’s name: Hunter
6. A girl’s name: Heidi
7. Drink: hot chocolate
8. An occupation: HR coordinator
9. Something you wear: hat
10. A celebrity: Holly Hunter (double H!)
11. Something found in a bathroom: hand towels
12. Reason for being late: hysterical kids not cooperating with getting out of the house
13. Something you shout: Holy God! (this is something I actually say, in an effort to clean up my language for the Muffins)
14. A body part: heart
15. Word to describe yourself: humorous