Sunday, February 24, 2008

I Have A Headache

J and I checked out the new independent movie theatre in town and it is gorgeous! We caught Persepolis and really enjoyed it.

Mom came down to be with the kids and it made for a lovely afternoon. I think we may try to have a standing once-a-month date to hit the Red River while the kids get a hit of Nana time.

Tonight's dinner was orange and sweet potato turkey breasts with brown rice. Pretty yummy.

Does anyone really care about the Oscars? For that matter, I didn't really miss much TV while the writers' strike was going on (thank you, Netflix). Although, we did catch the first post-strike SNL last night and it had a couple of funny bits. I didn't care much for Tina Fey's pro-Hillary screed during Weekend Update, though. I do happen to think that having a Billary co-presidency would not be beneficial to this country. Go Obama!

Now, I'm going to hopefully relax this headache away.

No comments: