Thursday, February 14, 2008

Day 'O Love

Happy Valentine's Day, lovelies.

It's been a rather uneventful day, which is just how I like it. I got up crazy early (5:30 in the morning!) to hit the gym since Mom couldn't make it down today. I've kind of been paying for that all day, but it's all good. The kids even kind of toned down the trying to kill each other action out of love for their mother (yeah, right!). C stopped in for a nice little visit (and invited me to an Elton John concert in a couple of weeks, thanks!) and J and I exchanged oodles of candy (more motivation to make my time in the gym count).

J gifted me with this which is the cutest little thing in the world (that, you know, did not grow in my womb) and I'm busily loading it with music to play at the gym tomorrow. I'm beyond excited, as there's only so much of the local pop station I can take without wanting to tear my earhair out.

I hope you all had a wonderful day with those you hold dear.

No comments: