Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Life, In Bullet Points

  • I finally found a nice place for our little getaway in October. J and I are looking forward to it, but we're going to miss the kids like crazy, too.
  • Over the course of the last week, while stopped in traffic, I've been behind not one, not two, but three - yes, three! - people picking their noses. We're talking some serious pickage.
  • The kids and I went to visit my former boss and one of my former co-workers last Friday. We had a grand time, ate a yummy lunch, and the kids loved running around the library. #2 ran around barefoot, just like I used to.
  • We're all caught up on Mad Men and totally in love with the show. Oh man does that Don Draper have a sexy voice. But Betty? I can't decide if January Jones is a good actress or pulls it off so well because she really is that vacuous. I think I'm leaning towards the latter.
  • Shopping an outlet mall Labor Day sale with toddler twins is not really the best idea. Especially if one of said twins vomits all over herself in the middle of a store. I'm beginning to think that #2 may be prone to carsickness.
  • That said, I picked up some killer deals for fall and winter clothes at Osh Kosh (got to use a 20% off coupon and the multiples discount!) and the kids got new shoes at Stride Rite - and I can't believe that I spent that much for kids' shoes, but they both have my wide feet and it appears that #2 has my high instep. Bummer.
  • The kids do not like all natural fish sticks.
  • We're watching the new Battlestar Galactica on DVD. Loving it.
  • I thought I was pretty set on who I was going to vote for in the primary. Now, I'm undecided.

No comments: