Saturday, September 22, 2007

Again?!

J and I stay up late. He generally turns in before I do and I rarely go to bed much before 1 am. Tonight, after the concert, we visited with C for a while and then I showered (I have a massage tomorrow morning and needed to shave my legs). We had planned to watch the first episode of Survivor: China On Demand, since we didn't even know it premiered last night (oh how I love On Demand since having kids).

Apparently, J had other ideas and decided to find something else to watch. He started a cheesy horror flick but decided it was too bad to watch (so you know it must have been really bad), but eventually settled on something from FEARnet. Now, he's asleep with the remote and I'm stuck watching a really terrible movie (yet another early '80s incarnation of the ever popular birth/rise of the Anti-Christ storyline). This is the third or fourth time he's done this in the past few months.

I will say this, though, I'm surprised that it came out in 1981...it's held up pretty well (although the audio kind of sucks).

No comments: