Friday, January 8, 2010

Am I Sexist?

I used my new GPS the other night (and totally loved it!). As I was heading out, though, it dawned on me very quickly that, although the female voice giving me directions was quite polite, I prefer taking directions from a man. (Really, this is ironic, because I am most definitely the alpha and, in terms of going anywhere, I'm the one in charge. J hates to drive...maybe that's why the preference for a male voice since he's usually my navigator?)

When I got home J and I went through the voice options and we found a lovely male voice with a British accent that I'll be more than happy to have direct me.

ps - The friction mount is awesome!

1 comment:

Mom of 3 Boys said...

i would be happy to just have a gps that gives me directions and doesnt not work in boston! ha!